nuffnng

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Date of 11 November 2012, my best friend have legally become a wife. Hehe... Nice to her...
My friend named is Siti Nur Ain Binti Alias have been married. She was married to a soldier. Fuyooo.... Hehehe... But many people say the military will mate with the nurse. This has been proven !!! Hehe... Because my best friend is working a nurse. During the marriage, I become her bridesmaid. *_*
If you want to know, the theme of her wedding color is red. 
Interesting and very beautiful !!!
If you do not believe,,,,,,,, let's look at her wedding pictures. 

Alhamdulillah.... my friend already married. I????? coming soon...hehe....
 I pray for her happiness to last a lifetime. 
INSYAALLAH.... Ameen... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved Nabela Huda