nuffnng

Monday 19 November 2012

18 October 2012......Very Meaningful for me....

My Birthday!!!!
Oh no! 2012... my age is 22 years....
But I am very grateful to be given the opportunity to live as a "khalifah" of this earth.

The first person who left birthday wishes is the most I love after my family.. The named is Mohd Syahman Farizi Bin A. Kadir.... Thank you very much....

Second person who left birthday wishes to me is my best friends. Sonia and Kynah. Thank you all... :)

On the night of my birthday, my best friend 'Izzati has done a suprise to me. She collaborated with her roommate to upset me. She bought cakes and chocolates to me. She called me into her room. Lights are turned off. She told me to open her cupboard to fetch something. Apparently, there are cakes and chocolates in the cupboard. 
Before I forget, she also made a video osem about my friendship with her. Very sad when I watched the video. I cried while watching the video because very overwhelmed. :)
                                     


Very excited and did not think so.
Thank you for surprises!!!
                                         nyum....nyum...sedap.........>.<


I got another gift from .............................. hehehe.... >.<

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved Nabela Huda