nuffnng

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Family Holiday....

As I learned in UUM realtively close to my home. I will always follow wherever my mum go. Because my parents always go on vacation. Recently my family and I went on holiday to Thailand. I really like to go there because there tasty dishes. Tasty as spicy. I really like eating spicy foods. There my father would order "kaisom" when the meals. "Kaisom" such as " Asam Pedas" but more spicy and creamy. There also we always order "somtam". My family loves to eat "somtam". If traveling there, we did not worry about food because it fits with our appetite. ^_^ Moreover, the halal food readily available. We will be there to Bangkok, Songkla, Hatyai and so forth. There items like clothes very cheap. My father took us to go to a place where all traders sell food items. The unique is that they sell on their own boat. They sell different food each other. There I've uploaded a few pictures during my vacation with my family to give some indication there to you all.

                            I really like this place. Even go over and over again I'm not weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved Nabela Huda