nuffnng

Friday 16 November 2012

Diriku datin???

Actually....

I named my blog " Diriku datin" because the title that my friends always called me. Time in University Utara Malaysia (UUM) and up to now. This is my closed friend. Her name 'Izzati Atikah... I know her since from the first semester until now... forever... InsyaAllah...


  












                                          'Izzati and I'
She was not ever call my name "bella". From the beginning I was closed to her until now, she calls me "tin" short to "datin". 

Urmmm...

Word "datin" might be due to the way I dress. No matter what my friends call me, I still love all of them. Muaaahhh... Hehehe... ^_^
So............
That why I put the name of my blog ! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved Nabela Huda